BEST & FINAL OFFERS: MIDDAY ON 3OTH MAY 2018
FOR SALE: GRASSLAND EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 8.1 ACRES (3.28 HECTARES)
IDEAL FOR A PONY PADDOCK OR AMENITY LAND
SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BISBROOKE VILLAGE
BEST & FINAL OFFERS: MIDDAY ON 3OTH MAY 2018
The land is situated approximately 250 metres to the north of the village of Bisbrooke in the county of Rutland. The land has direct access onto Baulk Road via a field gate and is approximately 1.0 mile from the town of Uppingham.
The land is in permanent pasture and extends to approximately 8.10 acres (3.28 hectares) or thereabouts and is ideal for a pony paddock or for amenity land within walking distance of this premium Rutland village.
There is a small timber building located at the entrance to the field which is included in the sale of this land.
The land is shown delineated red on the attached plan.
BEST & FINAL OFFERS: MIDDAY WEDNESDAY 30TH MAY 201
Due to the amount of enquiries and offers received, our client has requested that we write to all interested parties in order that you may submit your best and final bid, in writing by 12.00 pm on Wednesday 30th May 2018.
I would be grateful if you could provide the following information in your letter / email:
1. Your full name, address and all relevant telephone numbers.
2. The amount of your offer.
3. The details of your solicitor.
4. Whether your offer is cash or subject to finance.
5. Intended completion date.
6. Whether the offer is conditional.
7. ALL OFFERS SUBMITTED ARE TO BE ON THE BASIS OF AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKING PLACE WITHIN 28 DAYS OF THE BUYERS SOLICITORS RECEIVING A DRAFT CONTRACT.
The Vendors reserve the right not to accept the highest or any offer. Please supply your offer letter in a sealed envelope marked Land at Bisbrooke Offer and either deliver it by hand or send it to Mr. G. R. Murray, Murray Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents, 5 Market Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6DY. Any offer can also be submittted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a mains water supply to this land.
None of the services have been tested by the Selling Agents.
Bisbrooke is a lovely Rutland village lying about 2 miles to the east of Uppingham and half a mile to the south of the A47 trunk road. Within the village there is a church which is also used as a community hall, but the main facilities are of course available in Uppingham where there are the usual shops, schools, doctors, dentists, library, chemist etc. For commuters, being close to the A47 affords access to Leicester to the west and Peterborough to the east, together with other centres including Oakham, Corby, Kettering and at the latter town there are train services to London, St Pancras. For sportsmen there are many ball participating sports available in the area including cricket, golf, tennis, rugby, football, bowls etc. In addition there is an Athletics Club in Uppingham and at the certain times, the use of the school swimming pool. A few miles to the north of Bisbrooke lies Rutland Water where one can enjoy windsurfing, sailing, fishing or just a stroll or cycle ride around the shores of the lake.
SINGLE FARM PAYMENTS
The land is not registered for payments under the Single Farm Payments Scheme.
The land is offered available for sale by private treaty at an Asking Price of £90,000.00
Strictly through the Selling Agents
Murray, Market Street, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 6DY Tel. No: 01572 755555
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00
Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
- Approx. 8.1 A (3.28 Ha) Grassland
- Ideal for Pony Paddock/Amenity Land
- Walking Distance to Premium Village
- Small Timber Building Included