BEST & FINAL OFFERS BY MIDDAY ON WEDNESDAY 15TH AUGUST 2018.
FOR SALE: AREA OF AMENITY LAND
EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 0.12 ACRES
SITUATED WITHIN A PRIME RESIDENTIAL AREA ON THE EDGE OF THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF STAMFORD
BEST & FINAL OFFERS BY MIDDAY ON WEDNESDAY 15TH AUGUST 2018.
An area of land extending to approximately 0.12 acres (500 sq. m) which is located in a prime residential area on the outskirts of the historic market town of Stamford, close to Playing Fields and has direct access onto Tinwell Road Lane.
The land is shown edged red on the enclosed plan which is not to scale and for identification purposes only.
This area of land is located in a prime residential area on the edge of the sought after historic market town of Stamford, in the county of Lincolnshire.
This land offers potential for a number of different uses, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
BEST & FINAL OFFERS BY 12 PM WEDNESDAY 15TH AUGUST
Interested parties are invited to submit their best and final offers to purchase this land, in writing by 12.00 pm on Wednesday 15th August 2018.
Please provide the following information in your letter / email:
1. Your full name, address and all relevant telephone numbers.
2. The amount of your offer.
3. The details of your solicitor.
4. Whether your offer is cash or subject to finance.
5. Intended completion date.
6. Whether the offer is conditional.
7. ALL OFFERS SUBMITTED ARE TO BE ON THE BASIS OF AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKING PLACE WITHIN 28 DAYS OF THE BUYER'S SOLICITORS RECEIVING A DRAFT CONTRACT.
The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or any offer.
Please supply your offer letter in a sealed envelope marked Land at Stamford Offer and either deliver it by hand or send it to Mr. G. R. Murray, Murray Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents, 5 Market Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6DY. Any offer can also be submittted by email to email@example.com.
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any) heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
Voted as the No.1 place to live in Britain in 2013, Stamford is a delightful ancient town that grew to prominence where the river could be crossed on the way north from London to York and Scotland. Within the town there is a host of lovely buildings, all of which capture the charm and elegance of the area as a whole. Shopping facilities in Stamford are very good, within the centre shops cater for almost every need, and there are three supermarkets and a produce street market every Friday. Within the town there is a superb range of schools for children of all ages together with Stamford School and Stamford High School. For commuters, the A1 Great North Road lies immediately to the west of the town and this offers good driving facilities both north and south, particularly to Peterborough. In addition there is a railway station with services to Peterborough, from which London is approximately a 50 minute journey, and westwards to Leicester and Birmingham.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
Enquiries to South Kesteven District Council, Telephone 01476 406080.
INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE
Murray, in conjunction with Linda Horne of Mercia Financial Solutions can offer free independent advice whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another agent. Mercia Financial Solutions have access to over 13,000 mortgage products and are able to find the most competitive products from the whole market. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 Saturday 9.00 - 4.00 Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. 5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. 6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.