FIRST FLOOR SUITE OF OFFICES
WITH ANCILLARY ACCOMMODATION
APPROXIMATELY 2,100 SQ.FT.
WITHIN LARGE OFFICE BUILDING
The property is situated on the main commercial area of Oakham about one mile from the town centre. It is surrounded by other similar style industrial and commercial buildings and in an area likely to develop further over the next few years.
The property is easily accessible to the relatively new Oakham bypass which provides good vehicle access to the surrounding area, to include the A1 trunk road and also enables access to the property without having to access the centre of the town of Oakham.
The location of the property is shown outlined red and cross hatched green on the site plan attached to these details.
Oakham is a delightful market town, the capital and epicentre of Rutland. It has a good shopping centre extending along the High Street with a good range of both privately owned and nationally owned outlets catering for most needs. Being the administrative capital for the county a number of people from outlying areas also visit the town, particularly on market days, Wednesday and Saturday. Also there are two supermarkets within the town, Tesco and Co-op.
For commercial and industrial businesses there are good sites locally and for communications there is a British Rail station in the town which connects to Leicester, Birmingham in the Midlands and Peterborough and London in the East.
The property comprises a large three storey office building which has been divided into three suites of offices. Each suite of offices is located on its own floor.
The first floor suite of extends in total to approximately 2,100 square foot with ancillary accommodation to include store room, kitchenette and toilet facilities.
The offices have ample on-site parking for office occupiers and visitors to the site to the front and rear of the building (10 allocated parking spaces). The site has a securely fenced boundary with lockable double gates.
The office accommodation is accessed via a communal main entrance door with a shared reception are and an internal central stairwell providing access to the first floor office suites. Each suite of offices will be independent and secure with an alarm zoned system. The offices benefit from electric storage heating and air conditioning.
FIRST FLOOR OFFICES SUITE
Office One (8' x 13')
Office Two (17'4 x 12')
Office Three (18'1 x 11'8)
Office Four (20'10 x 26'9)
Office Five (11'8 x 9'8)
Office Six (16'9 x 11'8)
Office Seven (12'11 x 8'10)
Office Eight (12'1 x 17'5)
Office Nine (16'9 x 13'0)
Office Ten (13'2 x 8')
Store Room (13'11 x 6'8)
Toilet (7'9 x 6'9)
One toilet cubicle, one shower and wash hand basin.
The property benefits from 10 allocated parking spaces.
£13,500 plus VAT per annum.
TERMS OF LEASE
- The offices are offered available to let on a minimum three year lease
- Rent would be payable quarterly in advance.
- Security of tenure excluded from lease. i.e. Tenant has no right to renew after initial term.
- Rent Review: three yearly in an upwards only direction.
- Tenant to pay service charge annually of £1,100 plus Vat per annum being broken down as :
-- £500 plus Vat Insurance for each floor
-- £400 plus Vat for alarm maintenance
-- £200 plus Vat per annum for gardener to keep parking area neat and tidy
The service charge will be reviewed annually due to the varying costs incurred.
- Tenant to pay Business Rates and Utilities (water, sewerage and electric) on a pro rata basis. The rates will be separately assessed per floor, electric probably on a sub meter and the sewerage and water charges will be calculated on a pro rata basis
- There would be 2 parking spaces at the front of the property and 8 parking spaces at the rear included within the letting of each floor of offices.
Enquiries to Rutland County Council, Oakham 01572-722577
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property. There is electric storage heating in the offices and internet access.
LEGAL FEE / DEPOSIT
Each party to bear their own legal fees, unless Tenant withdraws before lease completed and then the Tenant pays Landlord's legal fees.
The site plan contained in the present brochure is not to scale and is for identification purposes only.
Strictly through the Letting Agents Messrs Murray, Market Street, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 6DY, tel. No: 01572 755555
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 Saturday 9.00 - 4.00 Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. 5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. 6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
- 10 Offices / 2,100 Sq. Ft