A SUBSTANTIAL FIRST FLOOR OFFICE SUITE
AVAILABLE TO LET ON LEASE
A large self contained first floor suite of offices extending to approximately 1,212 sq. ft with on-site car parking for approximately 7 medium-sized cars.
A large self contained first floor suite of offices with on-site car parking for approximately 7 medium-sized cars. The office building is built of brick under a tiled roof. The office accommodation is situated on the first floor of this building being accessed from the ground floor via a central stairwell. The property offers approximately 1,212 sq. ft of office accommodation and benefits from shared toilet and kitchenette facilities to the ground floor and efficient reversible aircon/heating system to the first floor.
Whilst the property has been used as offices in the past, the accommodation would be ideal for a number of different commercial uses, subject to Landlord's approval and any necessary planning consents.
The property is available to let as a whole at £22,000 PA + VAT or separately as follows:
- ground floor suite of offices at £7,000 PA + VAT
- first floor suite of offices at £16,000 PA + VAT
The property is situated close to the centre of Oakham about 400 yards from the centre. It is situated on a mixed use street with residential properties and light industrial and commercial buildings.
The property is close to the main railway station and within easy walking distance of the town centre. There is good vehicle access to the surrounding area.
Oakham is a delightful market town, the capital and epicentre of Rutland. It has a good shopping centre extending along the High Street with a good range of both privately owned and nationally owned outlets catering for most needs. Being the administrative capital for the county, a number of people from outlying areas also visit the town, particularly on market days, Wednesday and Saturday. Also, The there are two supermarkets within the town, Tesco and Co-op. For commercial and industrial businesses there are good sites locally and for communications there is a British Rail station in the town which connects to Leicester, Birmingham in the Midlands and Peterborough and London in the East.
With stairs leading to first floor.
Shared Toilet (One)
Two toilet cubicles and two wash hand basins.
Shared Toilet (Two)
One toilet cubicle and wash hand basin.
Shared Kitchenette (1.75m x 1.45m)
Range of kitchen units with single drainer stainless steel sink.
(situated next to the Kitchen)
Reception Area (4.42m x 2.64m max (14'6 x 8'8 max))
Office One (3.05m x 2.21m (10'0 x 7'3 ))
Office Two (2.97m x 4.01m (9'9 x 13'2 ))
Store Room (3.07m x 1.70m (10'1 x 5'7 ))
Office Three (7.11m x 5.77m (23'4 x 18'11 ))
Strip lighting, windows to Long Row.
Internal Corridor (7.44m x 1.17m (24'5 x 3'10 ))
Internal door leads to Fire Exit staircase to rear.
Office Four (4.65m x 5.74m (15'3 x 18'10 ))
Strip lighting, windows to Long Row.
Office Five (4.85m x 5.89m (15'11 x 19'4 ))
There is hard standing to the front of the property which provides car parking for approximately 7 medium-sized vehicles and also enables delivery access to the front of the building.
The property is available to let on a commercial lease. The length of lease is negotiable.
The property is offered available to let on a internal repairing and insuring lease, whereby the Tenant is to be responsible for internal repairs and decoration and reimbursing the Landlord the cost of insuring the first floor element of this property. The Tenant is also to be responsible for biennial cleaning of gutters.
The Landlord is to be responsible for all external repairs.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
There is a gas fired central heating system in the offices. The gas and electric are provided via a sub meter and the Landlord charges the Tenant for the gas and electric consumed on the premises.
We have made oral enquiries to the Planning Department of the Rutland County Council who has confirmed that the Offices fall within Use Class B1.
The current Rateable Value is £10,250.00 per annum. The property, if sole business premises, may qualify for Small Business Rate Relief.
Enquiries to Rutland County Council Tel. No. 01572 722577
LEGAL FEES / DEPOSIT
The Landlord and Tenant are to be responsible for their own legal fees in preparing and agreeing the lease.
The property is offered available to rent at an annual rent of £16,000.00 plus Vat per annum. The rent is payable quarterly in advance by standing order to the Landlord. Please note all costs, rent, repairs payable are subject to VAT.
Strictly through the Letting Agents Murray, Market Street, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 6DY, tel. No: 01572 755555
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 Saturday 9.00 - 4.00 Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. 5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. 6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
- First-floor Office Accommodation
- 1,212 Sq.Ft Accommodation