TO LET ON A LEASE
SINGLE STOREY PURPOSE BUILT MODERN RETAIL UNIT
EXTENDING TO APPROX. 1,750 SQ FT
SITUATED WITHIN RUTLAND GARDEN VILLAGE
A rare opportunity to rent a ground floor premises situated in the popular retail park at Rutland Retail Village, on the outskirts of Oakham.
The unit is a purpose built modern property, in good order throughout situated within the retail park which enjoys a large number of visitors, attracted by the existing retailers. The unit has accommodation which extends to approximately 1,750 sq ft in total and comprises large open plan Retail Area, Stockroom and WC. The unit is well located for the shared customer car parking area on the site.
The Rutland Retail Village is adjacent to the Rutland Garden Centre and a number of smaller operators offering associated garden services to include Rutland Sheds and Outback Conservatories which add to the footfall to this development.
Rutland Retail Village comprises six brick built retail units under slate roofs, located around central beautifully landscaped gardens with water feature.
Retail Area (16.08m x 9.17m less 3.81m x 5.74m (52'9 x 30'1 l)
Extending to 1,347 sq ft and having two sets of double doors (to front and side elevations).
Stockroom (5.87m x 5.99m (19'3 x 19'8 ))
Extending to 378 sq ft and featuring strip lighting and hand basin set within unit with electric heater above.
WC (1.60m x 2.03m (5'3 x 6'8 ))
Fitted low level WC, pedestal hand basin and electric water heater.
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any) heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
The property is to be let on a commercial lease whereby the Landlord is responsible for main external structural repairs to the building. The Tenant is responsible for internal repairs and internal decoration and to pay the annual insurance premium applicable to this unit. The Landlord would pay for this insurance and arrange for cover and would be reimbursed by the Tenant annually in advance.
The Tenant would also be responsible to pay an annual service charge of £500.00 plus vat for maintaining and cleaning to communal areas of the Garden Village.
The length of lease is to be negotiated with interested parties. The Tenant is to be responsible for the Landlord's reasonable legal fees incurred in preparing the lease.
£17,000 plus Vat per annum.
Enquiries to Rutland County Council, Oakham 01572-722577
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00
Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
- Purpose Built Modern Retail Unit
- Popular Garden Centre/Retail Park